Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tell a College Student!

Okay, this is a post that is outside my normal line of content, but it's something I'm pretty pumped about, and it's geared toward all you college students out there! Or to parents of college students or to anyone who knows a college student :)

My husband just started going back to school in January and is taking a couple prerequisites so he can hopefully begin nursing school this coming June! Woohoo! Here's a picture of him just because I think he is so darn cute...

Look. At. Him.
Okay, so really, I wish I had known about this awesome gig back when I was in college. I always felt like buying textbooks should be illegal because of how expensive they are, and then how jipped you feel when you sell them back for basically $0.02 each. Wah wah.

I had no idea you could RENT textbooks for way cheaper from www.CampusBookRentals.com
Here are a few of the perks when you rent through this website:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices - whoa!
-free shipping both ways - holla!
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-they donate to Operation Smile w/each textbook rented - who doesn't love giving to a good cause?!


If you want to see exactly how it works, watch the video below:


Already bought textbooks for this semester? Check this out!! I remember talking with my friends in college about wishing there was a way college students could come together and just swap their textbooks with each other without going back through the book store... well, I think my dreams have finally come true in a little bit of a different form. 

Campus Book Rentals recently launched a new program called RentBack - a new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks you own to other students... which is awesome because it makes you 2-4 times more money compared to what you would make through buyback options! (selling your books back at the end of the semester) Um, OKAY! Yeah. I'm so in.

So when it comes time for my husband to buy/rent books for nursing school, I'm prrrreetttyyyy sure this is the route we will be taking! Spread the word to a college student! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment