Saturday, June 7, 2014

Our Trip!

Oh my, it's been entirely too long since I last updated. I really wish I had been doing a better job of being disciplined to sit down and write. I plan on doing a much better job throughout the summer, so keep checking back!

In one of my "recent" posts I mentioned a trip that David and I would be taking to Destin, FL. Well, we went on that trip, and it was wonderful! We were in Destin for 4 whole days, just the two of us, and I couldn't have asked for a better time! So how about a review via pictures?!...

Our first morning was a little chilly, so we went out in our
jackets and walked along the shore. Thankfully it warmed
up in the afternoon!
The view from our condo. Such a great location!
Dewey Destins where I got to enjoy some yummy crab legs!
Thanks to our friends for recommending this place!
So happy to have my crab legs!
We rented scooters for a couple hours one day and had so much
fun riding along the scenic highway!
Stumbled upon my favorite restaurant!
We also went on a sunset sailing cruise one night
Me and my love


On our way home, we stopped in Alabama to see our
sweet friends! We love the Mays!!

It was such a great trip, and I'm so thankful we were able to go together!

Okay, so that's all for now. But really... I'm going to do better and will be updating more! At least more than once every 3 weeks :) So hang with me!

"This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment: