Saturday, August 20, 2016

Not What We Had Hoped

After an exhausting day of appointments, I just needed to rest.. Thank you everyone for your prayers. We did not receive the news we were hoping for. All is still the same with our Lucy's heart. Plus an additional complication that will require me to go twice a week to have her heart rate monitored. Prayers for continued strength on this weary journey. Prayers for wisdom as we have some decisions to make concerning where we will deliver and where Lucy's care will be. Just prayers for grace and mercy. My momma heart hurts deeply. I want to hold my baby girl in my arms when she is born. To know that she is healed and whole. We are disappointed. We are human. It will take a bit to get back on my feet. Just continued prayers please. #prayforLucyLion

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! I am praying for you, your husband, and sweet Lucy's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand over heart, praying. I know words fall short. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking and praying for your sweet little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when we have no words, God knows. You are loved as is your sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete